This website is owned and operated by Submission Technology Ltd.
By registering with Global Survey Hub or by accessing our website content, you are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out here.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
You agree to answer all survey questions accurately and honestly providing correct contact information, failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to select you as a Winner.
2. Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in mainland United States may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. Please note we do not accept business addresses.
A correct & valid cell number will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become a Winner.
You are eligible to enter if you are: a mainland US citizen or a legal resident of the US at all times; 18 years old or older on the date of registration; not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director of Submission Technology or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of Submission Technology, or of anyone else professionally connected with any Competition, nor a family member of any of these; human - any use of electronic devices to enhance or alter your chance of being selected will count as a false or deceptive entry.
Submission Technology may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorised account holder of the email addresses used to enter. "Authorised account holder" means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. If you fail to provide all required information you may be disqualified. It is a condition of entry that all information given is true, current and full.
Submission Technology undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, Submission Technology is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
A number of Winners will be selected each month dependent on the campaign requirements. The selection shall be at our discretion on either a random selection basis or on an individual's criteria determined by: (age, occupation, geographical location etc.) This is dictated by the requirements or information required in regards to a product or service.
Those selected will be notified via phone or email - Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification. Unclaimed Global Survey Hub opportunities will be reallocated to another registrant at our discretion if not claimed within seven days.
If you do not comply with the Official Rules you may be disqualified from all Global Survey Hub opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Should a reviewer fail to return their review within 7 days, without requesting an extension, they may be invoiced for the full value of the product/ gift card.
By entering any entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Submission Technology Ltd.
Submission Technology expressly disclaims any responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with any prize or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize. Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond the control of Submission Technology that may cause the offers to be disrupted. Submission Technology reserves the right to modify scheduling of any product test without prior notice at any time and for any reason. Submission Technology reserves the right to terminate or suspend any Submission Technology or partner sponsored test without notice at any time and for any reason.
4. Data Protection
Global Survey Hub contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. We cannot take responsibility for this content. No action may be taken against us because of this content, and you use any content on the website at your own risk.
We try to ensure that any information provided is up to date and accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made of aware of them.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME.
Global Survey Hub is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the survey, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the survey.
You acknowledge and agree that Global Survey Hub neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WINNERS and PRIZE DRAWS
1. All products & prize draws are provided by Submission Technology Limited ("Global Survey Hub") of East Wing, The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom ME14 5PP.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United States.
3. Entries are made by completing the global survey.
4. Entries are made by filling in the appropriate online form. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. Global Survey Hub reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
6. There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for any product / prize draw. The chances of any particular entrant winning a prize draw or becoming a Winner will depend on the total number of entrants for that draw. Winners may be notified by phone, e-mail, post or text. Global Survey Hub may disqualify a Winner if it has not managed to contact such Winner within seven days of its first attempt to do so. Global Survey Hub may then select an alternative winner.
8. There is no right to cash or other alternative to the stated product or prize. However, Global Survey Hub reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated product or prize is unavailable.
9. Global Survey Hub may suspend or terminate any product or prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
10. To the extent permitted by law, Global Survey Hub, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to Global Survey Hub hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
11. Global Survey Hub is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of the Gift nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright Notifications. Submission Technology, Ltd. (the “Company”) will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company’ Copyright Agent in writing. Your notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify the Company’s Copyright Agent in writing. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information):
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Submission Technology, Ltd.
Attn: Copyright Agent
The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Ashford Road,
Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5PP
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Users of the Company’s Services who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Company Site and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.